A unique space to meet amongst classic cars
Located between Nelson city and Nelson Airport, the Museum is ideal for both local and national gatherings, with the whole of the Nelson/Tasman region at its doorstep.
Nelson Classic Car Museum has over 150 cars spanning more than 100 years of motoring. With every car in immaculate condition, this is the best place to see sleek Jaguars, cool Cadillacs, trusty Triumphs and the world’s fastest Mini.
Whether it’s a meeting, focus group, business brainstorming session, strategic planning day, a small private event or wedding; the Museum’s stylish recently refurbished Board Room will accommodate.
Nelson Classic Car Museum’s Board Room Facilities
- capacity 20 seated
- smart TV allows presentations, audio and video conferencing with ease
- tables can be arranged as a single or three separate units
- private outdoor mini patio with water feature
- catering available from Little Engine Eatery (catering can be provided to the Board Room, or within the Café area)
- ample free onsite parking
- option for afterhours access to the Museum drinks/canape packages available
Meeting room hire information
Times 9am – 5pm
Half day hire (4 hrs) $350 + GST
Full day hire (8 hrs) $550 + GST
For any enquiries or bookings please contact us. We are happy to discuss your specific meeting needs.